- Report: #1166822
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: World Wide Auto
World Wide Auto7051 West 2100 South West Valley City, Utah USA
World Wide Auto - buywreckedcars (ebay user name) - surmotorcars.com IF you are currently suing or have sued these SCAMMERS please contact me ASAP West Valley City Utah
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Purchased a vehicle that was described as running car and when car arrives first thing I noticed was the fact that there was no key. This was really a small problem compared to the following.
1. The front wheel was welded together using another wheel to fill in piece missing then cheap spray painted.
2. The frame rail has beed heated with torch and in process burnt several wires.
3. The under carrage has also been torched and "pulled" and in the process burned more wired including fan and shroud.
4. In the process of more inspection I notice one major power cable cut, once I saw this I stopped looking for more damage as it ws clear that this car was never started.
These people are "doctoring/staging" cars that are not suitable to rebuid, they are buying for scrap metal cost and selling as rebuildable. They have zero concern for buyer being able to complete the build. [continued below]....
I am currently seeking attorney so if you are currently suing these people, have sued them or know of attorney in Utah willing to put them in their place, please conatct me at (((redacted)))
Do not hesistate to contact me and thank you.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Auto/West-Valley-City-Utah-84128/World-Wide-Auto-buywreckedcars-ebay-user-name-surmotorcarscom-IF-you-are-currently-1166822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.