• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: deray — new braunfels Texas United States of America
Littleton, Colorado United States of America

WORLD WIDE MARKETING AND ASSOCIATES, LLC National Opportunities Promised I'd get my money back pretty soon and that I should re-invest wisely...20%-ads, 40%- credit debt blah, blah, blah Littleton, Colorado

After signing up with Triple Income Opportunities for a web site selling goods and services from places like Wal-Mart, I was then contacted by a woman named Jenifer Stone saying my website would not work without advertizing.  Her elaborate pitch assured me I would have my money back in a few months and that I should use 20% of that for advertising and 40% to pay off my credit card.  She asked who made the financial decisions in my household and suggested that I had no balls if I could not make them by myself.  Then she painted a picture of how proud my wife would be when I showed her all the extra money I made off the home business I had aquired. 3 months and 3000.00 dollars later I cant get her on the phone and all that Worldwide Marketing a*s-ociates can tell me is that they dont know why no one is buying any-thing but they are doing thier job by sending traffic to the site as shown by the "page hits" I can see on that web site. I told them that something is not working and that I need to see some of these "banners" as they called them at one of their sites.  They could not give me a site to go to and after a guranteed 50,000 visitors I havent made 1 thin dime.  I have repeatedly called them and have been rudely disrespected and hung up on again and again.  I'm now stuck with an inflated monthly payment and not a thing to show for it.  My wife went ballistic when she found out and i'd like to get an open season on these freaks...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLD-WIDE-MARKETING-AND-ASSOCIATES-LLC/Littleton-Colorado-/WORLD-WIDE-MARKETING-AND-ASSOCIATES-LLC-National-Opportunities-Promised-Id-get-my-money-621342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLD WIDE MARKETING AND ASSOCIATES, LLC