Complaint Review: world-wide-software Baku Az

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

world-wide-software Baku Az charged my debit card 129.85 baku az, Internet

I just got a new lap top and internet service.  The next day when I was logging on a pop-up informed me i had trojan viruses.  I thought i was purchasing the software for 49.95 to remove all viruses.

I went through the download and was told everything was cleaned out.  I checked my account balance and had a 129.85 charge pending.  Then a few days later it was gone.  When I saw that it went through 5 days later I contacted my bank for contact information and there was no contact information for the transaction.

I got home to see if I can find a contact number from the icon and the icon was invalid and then disappeared.  I tried to search on the web and found this site.  Grrrr!!! Can't believe I was ripped-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/world-wide-software-Baku-Az/internet/world-wide-software-Baku-Az-charged-my-debit-card-12985-baku-az-Internet-567071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on world-wide-software Baku Az