Complaint Review: World Wide Vacation Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Plant City Florida
World Wide Vacation Marketing
1500 Belville Road Suite 606-368 Daytona, Florida U.S.A.

World Wide Vacation Marketing Sales rep Lied, Stole, and Misrepresented what they said they would do..They are snakes Daytona Florida

It was a very hurtful morning today when I went to call and check the status of my timeshare. It was a disconnected phone number, how convenient...No response back from emails either.

I should've known, they have my money and I've called multiple times and continued to get the run around. They were great while they were selling me on wanting their services, but after the money went through...no more contact or service.

Before their phone got disconnected I spoke with them on several occasions and they continued to tell me that they're advertising at this event and that event, so I started to call and followup on how the event went and what was sold. That's when I realized I was getting somewhat of a run around.

I also would call for the guy that talked me into getting it "Bill" and it seemed as if he was on maternity leave for his wife for at least 3 months. What is sad is the family he talked about with me while he was trying to get me to buy probably doesn't even exist.

The owner's of this company have no heart, integrity, or honesty in their bodies. You took advantage of me and my family when we were at our lowest, and you searched for me. You are sad and pathetic individuals.

Shanna
Plant City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing/Daytona-Florida-32114/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing-Sales-rep-Lied-Stole-and-Misrepresented-what-they-said-the-292829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Vacation Marketing