Complaint Review: WORLDCOM WIRELESS - AT&T WIRELESS - FORSTER & GARBUS -BCR PALISADES O.S.I. & PROF RECOVRY SYTMS

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2006

• Reported By:Vista California
600 17TH STREET SUITE 2600 SOUTH DENVER, Colorado U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless - AT&T Wireless - Forster & Garbus A New York Law Firm - Universal Systems & Bureau Of Collection Recovery - Palisades Collection - O.S.I. & Professional Recovery Systems. ripoff erroneous credit information needs to be expunged! Collection Scams All of these Co's tried to collect money for an Acct they can NOT even verify! It has caused my interest rate on my carst one of the effects from this error on my credit report, I need more room for this report! Denver Colorado

All of these companies that have perpetuated the ongoing defamatory crusade against my character have cost me untold amounts of money via higher interest rate on my auto loan, and 15 rejection letters based on erroneous information reported to the 3 main credit bureaus. This has given me the wherewithall to brush up on the Rosenthal Act, so as to pinpoint the precise code(s) being violated & at the same time provide me with the ammunition to persue a cause of action against all the co-conspirators.

Tricia
Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2006 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLDCOM-WIRELESS-ATT-WIRELESS-FORSTER-GARBUS-BCR-PALISADES-OSI-PROF-RECOVRY-SYTMS/DENVER-Colorado-80202/Worldcom-Wireless-ATT-Wireless-Forster-Garbus-A-New-York-Law-Firm-Universal-Syste-173871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLDCOM WIRELESS - AT&T WIRELESS - FORSTER & GARBUS -BCR PALISADES O.S.I. & PROF RECOVRY SYTMS