lighting

• Submitted: Thu, August 29, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2003

• Reported By:Clovis CA
WorldCom Wireless & Pentagroup Financial LLC
WorldCom 901 Stewart Ave. Pentagroup Financial 5959 Corporate Drive Suite 1400 WC-Garden City PF-Houston, TX, New York U.S.A.

WorldCom & Scam Partner - Pentagroup Financial LLC. Help me stop these lying crooks PARTNERS IN RIPOFF SCAM rip-off business from hell, WorldCom Wireless- Garden City, Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: a lot of honest people out ther loosing money to losers like this...

So, from there, I got my phones in a couple of days, and since that time, it's been one of the worst, most frustrating, and hopeless situations I have ever tried to deal with.

First, they never sent me bills. I called them numerous times to try and find out why, only to be holding for hours, usually followed by a stupid machine telling me to call back later and then disconnecting me. Three months or so went by, and I finally reached them only to find out they had made an error on my address. Well, within a week of contacting these losers, I started getting notices, such as: Avoid Interruption of service, Your Service Has Been Deactivated Reinstate Your Account, Your Account Is Deactivated.

All these threats and huge bills exceeding any phone bill I would ever have, yet no detailed phone bills? I have never been provided with a bill. I do know however that the billing plan they have me on, is not the same one as my contract reads.

Misrepresentation is what this is, and I will not comply with anything they send to me.

I wrote a letter to Mr. Bernard Ebers, who was the CEO of WorldCom, but more than likely is hiding out somewhere by now, and by no surprise, I never heard anything back.

Here is the real hum-dinger. Last week I got a letter from Pentagroup Financial LLC, on behalf of WorldCom Wireless. The first sentence in the letter reads; Please remit the entire outstanding balance to our office. If you have any questions, or wish to discuss your account with one of our representatives, please call us at the toll free number listed above. Of course, the first thing I want to do is call, so I look for the number, and there at the top of the letter it reads: Toll free, and below that, where the number should b, is white paper. That's right, as blank as the check I'm going to send these imbeciles.

If they think I'm so stupid as to send money to a company that not only can't provide a phone number, but also cannot be found in the information system for Houston, or on the World Wide Web.

So, can anyone top this? Can the BBB help us out? What can we do to warn off these thieves?

Please help us.
Respectfully,

Lisa
Clovis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2002 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldCom-Wireless-Pentagroup-Financial-LLC/WC-Garden-City-PF-Houston-TX-New-York-11530-4830/WorldCom-Scam-Partner-Pentagroup-Financial-LLC-Help-me-stop-these-lying-crooks-PARTNE-28481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldCom Wireless & Pentagroup Financial LLC

a lot of honest people out ther loosing money to losers like this...

AUTHOR: Michael - (Canada)

I got the same thing in the mail under a previous address. What I'm wondering is how the information leaks out so easily? It was for a valid debt that I personally paid off about 8 months ago and even followed up on it to make sure I received a letter confirming the settlement. Someone help with this please because there are a lot of honest people out ther loosing money to losers like this...