Complaint Review: Worldcom Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, July 29, 2002

• Reported By:SLC Ut
Worldcom Wireless
901 Stewart Avenue Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless abused & mistreated ripoff business from hell deceptive company Garden City New York

I received an offer in the mail that sounded great. I signed up for it, assuming it would be like all other wireless companies where you'd be able to check your minutes, call them without having to use your own minutes, and speak to someone who understands English as their first language and knows more than the phrase, "No, your fault, no manager will help you."

So here I am with this great wireless plan, but unfortunately no way to keep track of it excpet for their "built in" minutes counter, which unfortunately does not dicipher peak from off peak minutes, so how is it that i am supposed to be able to???

I've paid out over $1000 in the past several months for various reasons, mostly that I am being a bad cellular customer by not writing out exactly how much time i spend per call every offpeak call! Who can do that?! Who should have to do that?!

Every time I call I'm given the run around how it is my fault, I should keep better track......... I hate this company and cannot wait for my agreement to be over, no wonder they're bankrupt, they've had high school drop outs running it, that or obstinate foreigners who barely know English

Elisabeth
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2002 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldcom-Wireless/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Worldcom-Wireless-abused-mistreated-ripoff-business-from-hell-deceptive-company-Garden-C-25623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldcom Wireless