Complaint Review: WorldPay, Inc

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Zane — Spring Valley New York
WorldPay, Inc
600 Morgan Falls Rd. Atlanta, Georgia USA

WorldPay, Inc Worldpay charged $495 Termination Fee saying that I signed a contract. Sent me a copy of contract with forged signature. Atlanta Georgia

1st Warning! Do NOT use worldpay, unless you want to be ripped off.

2nd Warning!! Do NOT use worldpay, unless you want to be ripped off.

3rd Warning!!! Do NOT use worldpay, unless you want to be ripped off.

I sold my business recently and called to cancel my service. They cancelled the service and charged my bank account $495. Upon inquiry, they said that I have signed a contract that says that I will be charged termination fee of $495 if I cancel within 3 years.

I don't remember signing any contract and was never made aware of this termination fee when I signed up for service. I asked for a proof of contract and they emailed me a copy. It had my name and signature which I never signed. The signature wasn't mine and the writing wasn't mine either. They said I should contact an attorney if I have an issue with this.

I can't believe that companies like this continue to exist in USA.

Please be aware that they also charged me hefty monthly fee + PCI compliance Fee + Annual Fee + Transaction Fee + Settlement Fee + other fees.

Judge Yourself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldPay-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30350/WorldPay-Inc-Worldpay-charged-495-Termination-Fee-saying-that-I-signed-a-contract-Sent-1099408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldPay, Inc