Complaint Review: Worldprofit.com

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By:albany New York
Worldprofit.com
07 Avenue Edmonton, Canada

Worldprofit.com company sells mall like websites that in turn sell the same services to others RIPOFF! Edmonton CANADA

*Consumer Comment: Rude, confrontational, cult-like

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Complaint regarding Worldprofit.com

World Profit operates out of Canada, simply because they cannot operate in the USA as a company, they would be shut down.

They make a lot of claims, regarding how long they have been in business, how many books have been written,
(none actually published in book form that I know of show me a book in a public library, in the usa)

I actually had a discussion with this person who claimed to be a PHD, it was obvious that he had little or no formal education or perhaps he was just born that way.

I was online in 1995 and I can tell you that there were few companies with an online presence, and still fewer that had any real ecommerce offerings, they claim to have been online since 1994 yet the domain name was registered in 1995 so strike one.

You can always tell when someone is not honest, just question the way they do business and if they insult you or are rude, you know they are guilty, call it human nature.

I have interviewed a lot of frauds and scam artists and they all generally behave the same way, I am not impressed.

Scam Artists think you are stupid, they think that because they act like they are educated people will think they are educated, the problem with that is that with education comes knowledge and with knowledge comes wisdom, most of these people are just con artists.

John
albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2007 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldprofitcom/Edmonton-/Worldprofitcom-company-sells-mall-like-websites-that-in-turn-sell-the-same-services-to-ot-249414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldprofit.com

Rude, confrontational, cult-like

AUTHOR: glibnix - (United States of America)

Sandi,
Just watched the 20-min video intro, silver package quite expensive @ $99 but package sounded like it had some value. Returned to a different monitor and was joined by Dr. Lant who immediately started insulting me w/o any review of the video from me. Rude. I've seen the brow-beater type before, usually in cult format. Never, never, never will I consider
this program. They remind me of the early-80's Amway approach...

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Complaint regarding Worldprofit.com

AUTHOR: Sandi - (Canada)

I would like the opportunity to review some of the facts of this complaint and reveal the inaccuracies.

Worldprofit.com is a Canadian corporation and operates 2 offices, one in Massachussets and one in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We incorporated in 1994 and booked a domain name in 2005. Dr. Jeffrey Lant is the CEO of the company and is a Harvard graduate and Phd. He has written over 15 books which can easily be confirmed at Google or with the Harvard Alumni record. It sounds like the author of this complaint may have spoken with Dr. Lant personally. Dr. Lant as the CEO does not handle Customer Service, we have a department for assisting our customers.

The author of this complaint has several methods of addressing any concerns he has about our products and services. He can call our Customer Service department during business hours and speak to a real person or he can submit an issue after hours using our 24 hour support form.

If any customer of Worldprofit.com ever has an issue they need addressed they can call myself the President of the company at 780-444-7477 ext 223. We (like any company) are not perfect but if this person's complaint has no more validity to it then someone was rude to him, I apologize for that but without knowing more details I can not offer any other information. If the author or any customer wishes to bring a problem to my attention then please so so at the number provided.

John, if you wish to bring your concerns to me personally I will review your customer record, support issues on file and attempt to help you myself.

Sandi Hunter, Worldprofit Inc.

automatic