Complaint Review: worldtradeco.ltd

• Updated: Wed, June 01, 2011

• Reported By: Charva — Akron Ohio United States of America
worldtradeco.ltd
Building1,Suzhou GongTou Hi-tech Pioneer Park Internet United States of America

worldtradeco.ltd guifeng xia, emily, boris will not refund my money after not following through with our payment negotiations Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province,China, Internet

I purchased a dress online through the dress website dress-shop.com on May 3, 2011. I paid $199.53 USD for the dress on their website. On May 10, 2011, I requested what the company calls "rush order services" which is where the consumer pays an additional $97 USD to have the product shipped at a specific time.
I contacted the company and was answered through email by a customer service representative named Emily. I sent the money on May 11, 2011. She contacted me the same day and informed me that the payment had been received, and I was given a new order number.

My account on their website showed that the process of my dress had changed from pending to order being made after I had sent the $97 USD. Emily assured me that the date that I had requested for my dress to be sent to me was manageable and she guaranteed me that I would have it a few days in advance of the actual date that I needed it.

The dress never arrived, I had been emailing back and forth with Emily for about 2 weeks and she kept assuring me that the dress would be sent. The week that I needed the dress, I was contacted by a new individual Boris, he told me that they needed more time to make the dress and two days after the date that I needed the dress, he said that they could have it sent to me immediately.

The day that I needed the dress I did not have it, I contacted Boris through email and told him that I no longer needed the dress and that I would like a refund, he kept insisting that he send the dress, they will not give me a refund. The phone numbers listed on the site do not work. They keep avoiding my request for a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2011 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/worldtradecoltd/internet/worldtradecoltd-guifeng-xia-emily-boris-will-not-refund-my-money-after-not-following-th-735677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on worldtradeco.ltd