Complaint Review: WorldWealthDistributionOffice

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: denise — chicago Illinois United States of America
WorldWealthDistributionOffice
PO.Box281GriffithUniversityQLD4222 Griffith University, Select State/Province United States of America

WorldWealthDistributionOffice James T. Barnaby Secretary General As a Member of The Twenty Million Dollar Round Table,10 keys Wealth Success. Griffith University, Other

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Survey

Hi this is the person they sent the letter to they sent me a letter in the mail saying that I'm a Member of a Twenty Million Dollar Round Table, you will be given the 10' keys Success. They told me to send 10 dollar fee and i would be the most World Wealthiest person and the world. Then they told me to confirm that I would like the opportunity to win up to 20,000,000.00. I would like for someone to help me on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldWealthDistributionOffice/Griffith-University-Select-StateProvince-/WorldWealthDistributionOffice-James-T-Barnaby-Secretary-General-As-a-Member-of-The-Twenty-947569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldWealthDistributionOffice

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Survey

AUTHOR: luis - ()

I sent the information to James T. Barnaby (secretary General): Mr You cant will be sent the survey to my email luistamayo56@hotmail.com,I am especialist in survey to me is a pleasure will be do survey,you have not to me pay .Thank luis tamayo 1150 sw 138 ave miami Fl 33184

successfully