Complaint Review: Worldwide Flooring NJ

• Reported By: Angry Customer — Howell New Jersey United States of America
Worldwide Flooring NJ
EDISON, NJ 1055 Route 1 Edison, New Jersey United States of America

Worldwide Flooring NJ World Wide Flooring Horrible Edison, New Jersey

Thank you RipOffReport for giving me an outlet to vent.

I recently purchased Mohawk carpet from worldwide and when the carpet came in it was fraying all over the place.

They told me to vacuum it and that would fix the problem.  Well I have no idea what type of carpet they are selling or where they are getting there products from but within a month there are now patch in multiple locations.

Again I called them just asking for someone to come out and look at this.  They refused over and over again exclaiming that this is the product I bought.

Well yes I bought this product but what I did not buy was a d**n carpet that was going to fall apart.

I am at wits end with this as I am not sure what to do.  They do not want to help me.  Screw them.  Thank God this carpet is not all over my whole house.

Even though its one room I am filing a suit against them.

~Very Angry

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Flooring-NJ/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Worldwide-Flooring-NJ-World-Wide-Flooring-Horrible-Edison-New-Jersey-637331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Flooring NJ