Complaint Review: Worldwide Travel Center, Crm Rewards Department

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsburg Kansas
Worldwide Travel Center, Crm Rewards Department
501 40th Street Building A Bakersfield, California U.S.A.

Worldwide Travel Center, Crm Rewards Department told me a packet of free stuff along with a FREE vacation. I'd pay NOTHING! Bakersfield California

A lady told me I would receive a free vacation that I could take up to a year to take. It would be most anywhere I wanted to go and the packet would give me information on that. I asked her point blank if it was a timeshare or would I have to buy something. She told me no it would not cost me a penny. I said if it costs me anything at all I do not want it, and she assured me again that it was FREE. She led me to believe that the packet would have lots of goodies that I could use on my vacation.

I understood her to say that 2 people would be staying in a very nice hotel, all paid for by the company, with coupons to pay for a lot of neat things like restaurants and such. I told her that I was not a stupid person and would not fall for a scam. So if you are sending me a bunch of worthless junk then you should just keep it. She assured me it was a great packet. So I paid the $4.95 shipping and handling fee and received a brochure after a few months. I laughed at how pathetic it was.

There was no packet. On the back of this pitiful paper were terms and conditions, something to fill out and send in within 15 days, and a lot of fees for me to pay. Well, I'm not paying for their scam. They want 2 forms of ID, a valid drivers license, and a major credit card. Free! I will never send any form of my ID through the mail anyway. What business is it of theirs what my family income is? None. Liars, Liars, Liars!!!

Jennifer
Pittsburg, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Travel-Center-Crm-Rewards-Department/Bakersfield-California-93301/Worldwide-Travel-Center-Crm-Rewards-Department-told-me-a-packet-of-free-stuff-along-with-360329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Travel Center, Crm Rewards Department

composer