Complaint Review: Worldwide Travel Center

160 SW 12th Ave Ste 102 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: (954) 571-7990
  • Web:
  • Category:

Worldwide Travel Center, Vacation Extravaganza Reservation Requuest Biggest Ripoff Company, Liars, now BANKRUPT??? Deerfield Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Same Co. Different Name

I am another victim of this SCAM and FRAUD. I was not surprised when I came accross all of the RIPOFF reports on this website.

Same old story as everyone else. Sent in Certified Mail enough copies of my personal information that now I really fear ID theft. I feel stupid now that I look back. Also lost deposits, etc. totaling about $350.00

Everything was returned because we had not listed an alternate date for our trip. No assistance when we tried to contact on phone for more information. Treated beyond rude and hung up on EVERY TIME.

As of Jan. 22 I reached an employee named Bob L. by dialing for dollars at the (800) 268-5856 ext 268 who told me that Worldwide Travel Center filed for Bankruptcy in Oct/Nov 2009. This new travel company (I didn't get the name) "inherited" the same telephone number. Remarkable.

If ANYONE has any more information, or knows how we can file a lawsuit, please reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2010 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worldwide-Travel-Center/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Worldwide-Travel-Center-Vacation-Extravaganza-Reservation-Requuest-Biggest-Ripoff-Company-559428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worldwide Travel Center

Same Co. Different Name

AUTHOR: Don''''t F With Me - (USA)

This is the same company that is now is an MLM company, just a different name.

youd