Complaint Review: worldwiderebates.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
11 Harbor Park Drive Port Washington, New York U.S.A.

worldwiderebates.com A Subsidiary Of Systemax Claims that I did not send all info for rebate and denied my claim 10 days after confirming recept of all included documentation. Port Washington New York

*Author of original report: www.worldwiderebates.com

*UPDATE Employee: Assistance with Your Rebate

I just ran across this place today. I have already made my ripoff public on youtube. But would like it here also. I am very mad. I sent the video below as a response to the rejection of my rebate from www.worldwiderebates.com.

Please any support you can give will be much appreciated. I am sick of people getting ripped off and these company's that operate without integrity.. It's only a $15 rebate, but how many others huh? How many have they done this to? They have yet to respond to my video and when I call the Systemax numbers this really shady lady answers the phone and gives me the run around and transfers me to non-working phone numbers within their network. I finally got sick of calling. I hope posting the video does not violate any policies or this site. If it does feel free to remove it.

Anyone else out there have dealings with these people? If so contact me and lets get the ball rolling on these folks! I don't like being cheated.

Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2008 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/worldwiderebatescom/Port-Washington-New-York-11050/worldwiderebatescom-A-Subsidiary-Of-Systemax-Claims-that-I-did-not-send-all-info-for-reba-323996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on worldwiderebates.com

AUTHOR: Mobious411 - (U.S.A.)

After some time this issue has been resolved. The CEO of www.worldwiderebates.com himself called me. He had gotten word of my youtube video via his son. He told me some where down the line that my upc from my box must have been lost and that the OEM of my product was the one who refused my rebate due to this unfortunate mistake. He even went to the trouble to overnight me my $15 check and I have it in my hand now.

He stuck to his part of the bargain and didn't give me any grief. He just wanted to explain the situation and apologized for my trouble. I was very mad when I wrote my report and made my video. I do not like to be cheated just as a matter of principle. I didn't want any more or any less that what I felt was mine and now I feel that the issue has been sufficiently taken care of. Thank you for doing the right thing www.worldwiderebates.com.

(((link redacted)))

P.S. To all of you that have contacted me and have shown support I thank you! The only advice I can give it to take a proactive approach and don't give up! Do what I did. We all have the power to change things now. Technology and the Internet are just some of the tools to get the job done.

Assistance with Your Rebate

AUTHOR: Hope - (U.S.A.)

Worldwide rebates is committed to providing world-class customer service. Our contact information is located on our website in the FAQ's section. Please contact us by email at customerservice@help.worldwiderebates.com or by phone at 1-800-286-9146. Our customer service department will be glad to asisst with any claim inquiries. We are processors of rebates offered by the vendor/manufacturer. We are governed by the conditions of their rebate. We receive revenue for processing and processing only; therefore we offer all eligible claimants the chance to resubmit their claim if it has been declined. Customer service is diligent at assuring the customers of our clients has been given every opportunity to receive the rebate offered.