Complaint Review: worldwinner

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Bardicsong — Ellerbe North Carolina United States of America
worldwinner

worldwinner GSN Took deposit, then immediately closed account - refuses to refund deposit accused me of fraud , Internet

Do not use World winner (now linked to GSN)  I opened an account and made a small deposit - which they accepted.  Less than a minute later I selected a cash game to play - an error screen came up and then my account showed as closed.  I have contacted them multiple times, but was told that I committed fraud (not sure how given I've never had an account with them).  They refuse to address my demands to return my deposit in full - they can keep the account, but I want MY money back.

Avoid this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/worldwinner/internet/worldwinner-GSN-Took-deposit-then-immediately-closed-account-refuses-to-refund-deposit-951602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on worldwinner