Complaint Review: worldwinner.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: Debi — FORNEY Texas U.S.A.
worldwinner.com
worldwinner.com Internet United States of America

worldwinner.com pogo/worldwinner.com Players Fairness Act/Refunds bogus Internet

I have played on Worldwinner site now for many years, only this last year have been playing the cash tournaments.  Nine out of ten games have technical issues therefore I emailed player services for refunds for everyone that doesnt work.  They have Issued credits for all of the money I have spent which allows me to continue playing only THOSE games, too, are technically malfunctioning as well, until finally they refused to refund over $150 worth of games that did not work right.  They turned me over to their fraud department saying there was nothing wrong with the games.  I have never cheated anyone a day in my life and I am furious that they are acusing me of fraud for refunds that THEIR employees refunded.  The games freeze, disconnect and just do not work right. They told me in this email they sent that I could still play but they would not issue any refunds for games they say work properly, but every time I play, I lose, and I know that I usual win every other game I play, but now I cannot win at all and they will not answer my calls, or emails.  This company is a major rip off and should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/worldwinnercom/internet/worldwinnercom-pogoworldwinnercom-Players-Fairness-ActRefunds-bogus-Internet-765746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on worldwinner.com