Complaint Review: WorthPoint

WorthPoint
3525 Piedmont rd. n,e. Atlanta, Georgia USA

WorthPoint Charging 14 months for no service . Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: WorthPoint Requests to Resolve this Issue

I signed up for worthpoints services and have never been  able to access my account . I have tried to contact them several times over the last 14 months to stop charging my bank account to no avail . They now owe me $140.00 for not providing services and I would like for them to cease and desist charging my account .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorthPoint/Atlanta-Georgia-30305/WorthPoint-Charging-14-months-for-no-service-Atlanta-Georgia-1047803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorthPoint

WorthPoint Requests to Resolve this Issue

AUTHOR: Britt - ()

Dear Sir/Madame

Per your report, you have been charged for 14 moths and have not been able to get in touch with anyone in our company. I apologize for this inconvenience and understand your frustration. We wish to work towards a resolution and reconcile this situation.

In order to resolve this issue, please call our manager of Customer Support, Kaylee directly at 877-481-5750 ext. 407. We will need more information about your account (first/last name and email address) to verify your account, as well as the recurring monthly charges.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and understand your frustration. Thank you for your feedback, as we are striving to improve our services.

Kind Regards,