Complaint Review: Worthpoint.com

• Updated: Mon, October 24, 2011

• Reported By: shwilla — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Worthpoint.com
Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Worthpoint.com Worthpoint Inc., Atlanta, GA Unauthorized Charges 6 Months After Account Termination Atlanta, Georgia

*Author of original report: Unauthorized Monthly Charges Months After Account Cancellation

I closed my account 6 months ago & they continue to charge my card $9.99 a month. I can't even sign-in because I'm no longer a member. I contacted there customer support & was informed that my E-mail address was not on file, so there was no way that I was still being charged. When presented with a copy of the Paypal charges, they said that the e-mail linked to the Paypal account was not registered. This sounds like BS. How is this possible? They charge my account, but
then tell me I'm not on file? All they have to do is follow the Paypal link to the transaction ID. 6 months later after contacting customer support I'm still being charged monthly. This is nuts!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2011 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Worthpointcom/Atlanta-Georgia-/Worthpointcom-Worthpoint-Inc-Atlanta-GA-Unauthorized-Charges-6-Months-After-Account-Te-791844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Worthpoint.com

Unauthorized Monthly Charges Months After Account Cancellation

AUTHOR: shwilla - (United States of America)

then tell me I'm not on file? All they have to do is follow the Paypal link to the transaction ID. 6 months later after contacting customer support I'm still being charged. This is nuts!! What do I do?