Complaint Review: wowpcfix

• Reported By: Larry Raisfeld — Fort Hancock Texas
wowpcfix
Internet USA

WOW PC FIX,  WOWPCFIX.COM RIP OFF BUYER BEWARE SCAM Internet

Good afternoon.  I wanted to take some time to comment on my horrific experience with WOW PC FIX that still continues to this day.  On November 17th, I was attempting to install additional music production software on my lightening fast home computer.  As expected with this kind of software, I ran into an installation issue.  Upon researching the issue, I came across WOW PC FIX.

I connnected with these guys and was told by a Salesperson that I could get this problem resovled and even get a tune up on my machine for $350.  I was told that they could gain remote access to my machine and do a tune-up that would take a few days.  I agreed and I wish I never ran into these folks.

Two days into the tune-up, I come home to find my comupter is completely offline.  My internet was completely knocked out.  And, to this day, it is still out.  I had several tech folks call me, none of which seemed that knowledgeable.  In additon, I had two of them hang up on me and even go so far as to question my knowledge of how computers work.  In general, these tech contacts seemed very, very unprofessional.  No one seems to be on the same page.  Folks call and ask me the same series of questions.  I ended up feeling like I was working for them as opposed to them serviding my account.  I do account management and tech support for a living so this was very alarming to me.

I also found it alarming that a tech person told me "the work order I have says your computer was freezing and you wanted to uninstall Norton security."  I never agreed any of that and I never said my cimputer was freezing.  The lack of communication is alarming.

After spending close to three hours with tech folks running me in circles, I demanded a refund.  Keep in mind that I had to request and was promised this refund no fewer than six times.  To this day, I still have yet to receive a receipt for service or evidence of my refund.

My internet is still out as well.  I was simply told "sorry for the inconvenience."  I have a music production business I am trying to get off the ground and that has been stalled for two weeks thanks to WOW PC FIX.  This company has had a material effect on my business and I hate this company for that.  I despise this company.  In addition, my software problem is still not resovled and my computer runs significantly slower to the point that it is essentially broken.  My computer is in much worse shape than before I hired them.

Keep in mind that their tech people tried to blame me for the issue. The time and money I have lost with them is unaccpetable.  As amends are not made, I am considering legal action at this point.  They broke my computer and have yet to make amends.  I have to stay calm even when I write this.  I am furious to this day and I have had to call Best Buy with hopes that they can fix what WOW PC FIX broke.  And I am paying Best Buy as well.  I hate this company with a passion and I am determined to make sure amends are made.  I am not letting this issue go until a resolution is complete.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wowpcfix/internet/WOW-PC-FIXnbsp-WOWPCFIXCOM-RIP-OFF-BUYER-BEWARE-SCAM-Internet-1121372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wowpcfix