Complaint Review: wozo llc

101 Federal St. Ste 1900 Boston, Massachusetts United States of America
  • Phone: 1-877-412-3128
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

wozo llc Charging on my Debit Card without Authorization! Never a member of their club. Boston, Massachusetts

This company lured me in by doing a survey for a laptop. I was supposed to receive a poster for .99 (charged to my Card) which I never received. If I did not like the poster send it back and cancel the club. I only had a couple days to this. When I checked on the status of the poster they hadn't even sent it out. So you are automatically stuck in their scam. I immediately cancelled and was sent an email.

From: Michelle Smith <support@wozo.com>

To:(((REDACTED))) Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 4:51:40 PM
Subject: Your Wozo Subscription is Now Canceled

Dear Heather

Thank you for choosing Wozo.com, the world's largest poster and print marketplace. We're very sorry to hear that you would like to cancel from our membership club. This notice is hereby given that we received and completed your subscription cancellation request. You will no longer be billed moving forward.

Please enjoy this exclusive 10% off coupon for all of your future purchases from Wozo.com: wozo10

Customer Service Manager

Wozo.com Support

My account was charged on this past week and they are refusing to take the charge off even though I have the email from them saying my account was cancelled. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wozo-llc/Boston-Massachusetts-02210/wozo-llc-Charging-on-my-Debit-Card-without-Authorization-Never-a-member-of-their-club-B-684653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wozo llc