grown

• Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: sara — ontario Oregon United States of America
wozo.com
101 Federal Street Suite 1900 Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

wozo.com SCAM!! i paid .99 cents for a poster, discontinued my membership within the free trial days. got confirmation of the cancelation by a wozo representative, now i am being charged 29.99$ on my credit ca Boston, Massachusetts

I found a promo link to WOZO.com. get a free poster for .99 cent shipping. all i had to do was sign up for the free trial and if i didnt want to continue membership i had to cancel with in the trail days.

I picked my poster and canceled my membership the next day.  I had a question about why i got two poster, so, looked up a representative for wozo and he explain to me that i was suppose to recive two posters and that i would be charge 29.99$ for my membership. i told him that i canceled my membership. he then attemped to look up my information and looked up the wrong information, twice. i gave him my home address and told him the poster that i ordered and he then explained to me that my membership no longer existed and that i would not be charged.

I have been charged 29.99$ by wozo.com on my credit card account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wozocom/Boston-Massachusetts-02210/wozocom-SCAM-i-paid-99-cents-for-a-poster-discontinued-my-membership-within-the-free-662887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wozo.com