whereby

• Updated: Fri, January 21, 2011

• Reported By: gerald — Burlington Wisconsin United States of America
wozo.com
33 broad str boston, Massachusetts United States of America

wozo.com ripped me off boston, Massachusetts

WOZO.Com/ AKA THIEVES, This thieving bunch of crooks offered movies poster's for 99cent's. Then charged my credit card $29.99 in B's charges. When I contacted the THIEVES they the crook's said I the could return the poster's and be refunded my money in full. Which I should have never been charged for in the first place. The term bait and hook is often used here. I'm not saying the merchandise is bad, the way in which it was sold is what sucks. Needless to say I have no good words to say about this bunch of THIEVING CROOKS. I can only hope that they get there's in the end and know that I will be praying for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2011 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wozocom/boston-Massachusetts-/wozocom-ripped-me-off-boston-Massachusetts-685270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wozo.com