Complaint Review: wpbeginner.com

• Reported By: Elmiguel5 — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
wpbeginner.com

wpbeginner.com Awesome Motive Bait and Switch Internet

*Author of original report: Update: Amazing Turnaround

As a new WP user I was excited to start my blog.  I thought it was a great deal when I saw they
offered assistance in setting up my blog in exchange for them getting a credit for using their recommended hosting companies.

That was two weeks ago and after two emails asking for help........nothing, zada, zilch.

New users, don't be a sucker like I was.  You can get less expensive hosting many other
places then signing up through their links.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wpbeginnercom/internet/wpbeginnercom-Awesome-Motive-Bait-and-Switch-Internet-992653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wpbeginner.com

Update: Amazing Turnaround

AUTHOR: Elmiguel5 - (United States of America)

I am happy to report that I was contacted by the site's owner and he explained the reason for not being able to contact me.  He was incredibly helpful and has gotten my site up and running.  I believe as consumers we have a responsibility to report both bad and good service - this is definitely kudos for the company.

It's fantastic to see an owner who is so responsive to consumer's issues - it speaks highly of him and the company!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC