Complaint Review: WPI ifriends

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Kendo — Vancouver Washington United States of America
WPI ifriends
Internet, Florida United States of America

WPI ifriends Without my authorization they charged my card 24 dollars everyday from sep 24 til i had no more money and they still continue to try and charge my card. Internet, Florida

Without my authorization this internet company has taken me for my money everyday for 24.95 from September 24th until I had no more money in my account and which they still continue to try and charge my card even with no money. I'm unemployed and this is the last thing I need for someone to steal the last of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 02:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPI-ifriends/Internet-Florida-/WPI-ifriends-Without-my-authorization-they-charged-my-card-24-dollars-everyday-from-sep-2-784849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI ifriends