Complaint Review: Wright State University

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Bemmis — Cincinnati Ohio
Wright State University
3640 colonel Glenn hwy Dayton, Ohio USA

Wright State University WSU Admitted me, then denied admission with two weeks left with no reason, just said sorry! They owe me money Dayton Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Really???

Wright state Universi admitted me into the MBA program, then sent me a rejection letter in the 12th week of the 15 week semester with no explanation. Then said I could get grad credits only after they changed their own parameter requirements. They are a terrible institution. I took this all the way to the president , President David R. Hopkins, and he ignored me then he and sent me to the vice president, Robert J Sweeney, who acted like he cared then sent me a two sentence response, after stow weeks of alleged researching, saying sorry he can't help. Still with no explanation or reason for the out of no where rejection. These people have no integrity and sense of humanity. Say what you mean and keep your word is all I ask. TERRIBLE UNIVERSITY WITH NO INTEGRITY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wright-State-University/Dayton-Ohio-45435/Wright-State-University-WSU-Admitted-me-then-denied-admission-with-two-weeks-left-with-n-1070450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wright State University

Really???

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

According to your report, which is filled with so many grammatical errors, I would have rejected you to.  You have no business getting an MBA until you learn how to spell!