Complaint Review: Wright USA

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Martin — long beach California
Wright USA
706 Philadelphia Pike Ste. 1 wilmington, Delaware USA

Wright USA Stealing money from my checking account for 13 years wilmington Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Not sure what the problem is here

*Consumer Comment: Are you serious?

Wright USA has been taking money out of my checking account for dental insurance premium without my permission since 2000. My wife has free medical and free dental insurance for my whole family. We really don't need Wright USA's dental insurance. I never signed any paper to authorize Wright USA to take money out of my checking account. Wright USA can't produce any documents saying I have given them the permission to take my money from me on monthly basis. We have never filed any dental claims and never used a penny of their insurance premium. Wright USA cannot produce any documents showing that we ever used their dental insurance service. Wright USA claim that they set up automatic money transfer thru "Civil Service Benefit Association of California", but I did a search, the so-called association does not even exist! Wright USA is fraud! Wright USA knows that we never used their dental insurance service, but they refuse to give my money back!

I hope you can help me get my money back. It is around $8000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wright-USA/wilmington-Delaware-19809/Wright-USA-Stealing-money-from-my-checking-account-for-13-years-wilmington-Delaware-1077249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wright USA

Not sure what the problem is here

AUTHOR: Whitehorse - ()

I've never had anything but good experiences with the company.  They've been prompt, courteous, and efficient.

I agree with the other commenter:  Why has it taken 13 years to discover a deduction from your checking account?

Also, I've never heard of insurance premiums being refunded becasue you didn't use the coverage.  What if soemone went 20 years without a car accident?  would they be able to get all their premium money back?  I highly doubt it.

I guess I just don't understand what the complaint is here.

Are you serious?

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

13 years and you did not see these charges?? You are responsible for YOUR bank account!