Complaint Review: wrinkless cream

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: lexia — santa monica California
wrinkless cream
Internet USA

wrinkless cream very pushy and evasive internet

I got this sample cream in the mail. Seemed quite nice, but they were sort of from nowhere.  I called and asked about the ingredients, but they were evasive, even though it said it was ALL NATURAL.  But the part that got me was how the girl went through every which way I could buy this product without really hearing me.  Finally I said "Madam, I only want to buy ONE bottle without any autoship"  So she said "oh OK"  I replied, "let me get back to you about it, but I thank you"

She replied "well I could take your order now maam"  I said "thats OK, but I will get back with you" She replied "Why not now?"  I replied "Well there are personal circumstances that wont allow for me to order right now"  She had the audacity to reply "Well what personal circustances are stopping you from ordering now?"  I said "That is none of your business!"  and hung up. For me, that was the END of wrinkless cream.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wrinkless-cream/internet/wrinkless-cream-very-pushy-and-evasive-internet-1054708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wrinkless cream