Complaint Review: Wrist-Band

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Buckhunter — Wisconsin
Wrist-Band
1002 Gemini St. Suite 105 Houston, Texas USA

Wrist-Band WBPromotions, www.wrist-band.com Tried to charge me for canceling order then sent order anyway. Their website changed my customization. Houston Texas

I placed an order for a customized wrist band with images. Everything showed correctly before I paid for my order. As soon as I paid my order changed to saying I had chosen no images. As soon as I saw this I immediately emailed the company. When I was looking for the e-mail address I noticed that their descriptions were misleading. I ordered a band with 1 color on the outside and 1 color on the inside. I assumed that the back phrase would have been printed on the opposite color but in the FAQ they note this is not the case. The back means the back 50% of the band. This would not work for me at all so I emailed the company that since they had messed up my order and been misleading I wanted to cancel my order. This was all 8 minutes from placing my order.

Then I called the company and talked to a lady. She tried to tell me I would have to pay a $10 cancellation fee. Ripoff #1! I told her it was the companys fault. She then tried to tell me that she would make a note on my order and hold it. I was supposed to make another order (just trusting the company's website to not change my order again i guess) and pay for it then call them back and they would give me a credit. Ripoff#2. I did not do that. I never got a response to my 2 e-mails either.

Then I get an email saying my order has shipped. So I emailed again saying that I had canceled my order and nothing should be shipping to me. This is the unprofessional and misspelled response I got:

Hello,
we dint received any cancel request ,
your order has been shipped out

Jeff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wrist-Band/Houston-Texas-77058/Wrist-Band-WBPromotions-wwwwrist-bandcom-Tried-to-charge-me-for-canceling-order-then-s-1085365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wrist-Band