Complaint Review: Wrist-band.com

• Reported By: Karen — Eastlake Ohio
Wrist-band.com
1002 Gemini street 105 Houston, Texas USA

Wrist-band.com Sent me wrong order and won't fix it Houston Texas

I am so disappointed with Wrist-band.com. I ordered 300 wristbands costing cover $200.  The wristbands were to honor the memory of a young person that died tragically and unexpectedly.  The message on the outside of the bands was 'forever in our hearts' with the date of this young boys death.  The inside of the band was to have the name of the individual.

i recd the order on time but  there was no name on the inside of the band, which basically defeats the whole purpose of purchasing the item.  Furthermore when I called I was told I had to file a report on the website. Not acceptable as these bands are for a prayer service in two days. I called again and told I was out of luck and the company would not rectify the error.

I will go to the Better Business Bureau. Now that I see all of these complaints I am kicking myself for not checking this company out.  there will be 300 disappointed children and I blame this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wrist-bandcom/Houston-Texas-77058/Wrist-bandcom-Sent-me-wrong-order-and-wont-fix-it-Houston-Texas-1081697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wrist-band.com