Complaint Review: wrist-bands.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa — Knox Indiana U.S.A.
wrist-bands.com
1303 El Camino Village Dr. Houston, Texas United States of America

wrist-bands.com NEVER RECIEVED order from Wrist-band.com Houston, Texas

I placed an order through wrist-bands.com.  They charged me immediately through Paypal but I never received the order.  When I called to tell them, I could NOT understand one word the lady was saying. So, I asked for another representative. She got mad and just put me on hold forever. So, I hung up and called back.  I couldn't understand a word the other lady was saying either.  I gave her my order number and she claimed she couldn't find my order in the system, yet they charged me!  She said that since she cant' find my order, I have to email her the order confirmation email and they'll decide if they're going to issue me a refund...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wrist-bandscom/Houston-Texas-77058/wrist-bandscom-NEVER-RECIEVED-order-from-Wrist-bandcom-Houston-Texas-966837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wrist-bands.com