Okay

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: Joseph Moon — Irvine California
Wumbus Corporation
1340 Reynolds Ave Irvine, California USA

Wumbus Corporation Wumbus Wumbus University Sold Me a Free Preview and Then Charged Me For It! Irvine California

This company is definitely a scam!

This companies sales people told me I was in danger of not being compliant with OSHA. Then they go into their pitch about their free preview and that I can return it if I don't like it. I told them I already get free videos on youtube and through my local safety foundation and in the end I had to hang up since they wouldn't take no for an answer.

Low and behold a few weeks later I get a call from the WUMBUS Accounts Receivables stating that the free preview video was not returned and that they were going to send me to collections. I told them that I never ordered anything and had told their sales rep I didn't want it. She told me that I needed to work with my sales rep to get an RMA#. I contacted the sales rep and he apologized and said there must have been some sort of miscommunication. Then he tried to convince me to take the free preview again!

After 30 minutes of insisting that I get an RMA# the sales rep gave me a number. I asked him to repeat it again and he gave me an entirely different number. Do they make these up off the top of their head or something? After getting the number the rep then tells me I need to ship it back to him at my expense. I hung up until a week later I found out they called my boss to complain. Complain is a nice way of putting it as he said they harassed and berated him.

My boss said just pay the damn shipping and don't ever talk to this company again! The worst part is that now my boss brings up the incident to my peers whenever the subject of safety training comes up.

Horrible company. Horrible Wumbus!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wumbus-Corporation/Irvine-California-92614/Wumbus-Corporation-Wumbus-Wumbus-University-Sold-Me-a-Free-Preview-and-Then-Charged-Me-Fo-1101799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wumbus Corporation