Complaint Review: www.121spanish.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — San Antonio Texas United States of America
www.121spanish.com
Loyola 1138, villa Crespo 1414, Capital Federal Buenos Aires, Select State/Province United States of America

www.121spanish.com Craig Jull, the owner offers bad service Buenos Aires, Other

*Consumer Comment: Excellent Experience

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: He was harassing my tutor.

The teacher Patricia was who I had signed up for my first by Text-Enhance">free trial lesson and when we connected she asked me a few question in Spanish and I told her I did not speak but a little Spanish but answered her questions in Spanish she immediately assumed I spoke Spanish and said that I was not here to learn but for fun and disconnected on me. I tried to contact the owner Craig and he no answer the phone then I try to Skype with Craig at 121Spanish and he no answer for 10mins then when did and I told what happened he acted very rude to me as like what you gonna do about it. This is my complaint and will still continue my Spanish lessons with a better company thank you for your time and for reading this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/www121spanishcom/Buenos-Aires-Select-StateProvince-/www121spanishcom-Craig-Jull-the-owner-offers-bad-service-Buenos-Aires-Other-968705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.121spanish.com

Excellent Experience

AUTHOR: elluchador - (USA)

I've been taking classes for a couple of years with 121Spanish and have had almost exclusively positive experiences. Of course some tutors are better than others, but I've had classes with almost all of the teachers and have always been treated with respect. Graig has always been great as well.

Conan

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

He was harassing my tutor.

AUTHOR: 121Spanish - (United States of America)

My tutor informed me that he indeed speak Spanish and was making sexually suggestive comments. She also heard his friend giggling in the back ground when making the comments. This was his first free trial lesson, so I was paying for the tutors time, he is not out of pocket at all.

Most of my tutors have master degrees and can spot when someone is not there to learn Spanish, but only to try and hit on my tutors. As the owner of the company, I do not tolerate this and have no problem telling this guy to get lost. We tutor 1000's of students and get 1 or 2 weirdo's every month on average.