Complaint Review: www.Acetransaction.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Chaz — Boone North Carolina United States of America
www.Acetransaction.com

www.Acetransaction.com Acetransaction.com Freezing account, after I request withdraw of my investment profits, they cannot pay. Internet

Website Acetransaction.com I made a small investment of $1 dollar from Paypal to test if I could indeed make more money off their investment plan.
      Over a period of 3 months, I by their calculations, made a profit of $1,100.00 dollars.
So felt it was time to withdraw some out.
           Made my withdraw request, and they froze my account claiming I invested in the wrong plan, to take a withdraw of funds out, and I would have to send another investment deposit to reactivate my account. None of these little details are listed in their rules, or FAQ, or how tos.
And get this.
     THEY ARE ALSO SUPPOSED TO BE A E CURRENCY EXCHANGE ALSO.
   So, one investment plan, to another investment plan, plus the fact their site is not manually set by the investor, they deposit, and set the money numbers themselves. They control their script, so they control if it gets frozen, hence they froze my account, to get me to pay more money.
    I did some searching, found others have undergone the same thing.
    I do not know if this site could be terrorist, but any site, that makes claims they cannot preform needs to shut down, or maybe they are being funded by terrorist, or indeed a clever terrorist money transfer ring.
Posting because this site is web searchable. and other people need to know. DO NOT INVEST IN THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 12:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwAcetransactioncom/internet/wwwAcetransactioncom-Acetransactioncom-Freezing-account-after-I-request-withdraw-of-my-975356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.Acetransaction.com