Complaint Review: www.Alibaba.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 20, 2010

• Reported By: Mo Hickley — Port Orange Florida United States of America

Alibaba.com Kelly Ma took my money and never sent the computer Internet

I am reporting www.Alibaba.com and the person named Kelly Ma. I reported them one time before and the reason I back is they contacted me on there own to apparently solve the problem. They apologized and sent me another tracking number which was real. The poblem with them trying to solve this problem is they sent me something that I did not order. If they really wanted to solve the problem, they would have sent me what I paid for. I have been ripped off again!!!! I hope that people will stop using this website because, just as so many have stated in their report, it IS A SCAM!!! Please beware of the name "Kelly Ma." if it is a real name. This is not a good feeling and this website should be brought on charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2010 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwAlibabacom/internet/Alibabacom-Kelly-Ma-took-my-money-and-never-sent-the-computer-Internet-572337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.Alibaba.com