Complaint Review: www.Brokenprinter.com

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Antheon Tech. — New Jersey United States of America
www.Brokenprinter.com
27178 Belanger St Roseville, Michigan United States of America

Brokenprinter.com , michiganprinterrepair.com Sent defective product and would not return numerous phone calls and emails Roseville, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Consumer Feedback brokenprinter.com

I ordered a part for an HP printer from www.brokenprinter.com. Shipping was fast and pricing was reasonable. However, after one week the part failed. I immediately called their web posted phone

number and got voicemail. I left a detailed message with my cell phone to contact me. Two days later and no return call. Then called again and still got voicemail and left another message. I also went onto their website and filled out the contact form. After three weeks and more calls, voicemails and emails I have yet to receive any contact back nor do they pick up the phone. If this is a representation of the way they do business, I highly recommend that you do not purchase products or service from any of these web addresses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwBrokenprintercom/Roseville-Michigan-48066/Brokenprintercom-michiganprinterrepaircom-Sent-defective-product-and-would-not-return-901228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.Brokenprinter.com

Consumer Feedback brokenprinter.com

AUTHOR: Matt C - (United States of America)

I am a new customer of brokenprinter.com and found their service, and communications to be exemplary.  I had several questions concerning different printers, my questions were answered quickly, and even after business hours, I might add.

Shipping was prompt, and the printer arrived undamaged and as advertised.  My experience with brokenprinter.com was very positive and I will not hesitate using them again.