Complaint Review: www.DeepDiscount.com

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: ooc32 — Los Angeles California United States of America
www.DeepDiscount.com
900 N. Rohlwing Rd. Itasca, Illinois United States of America

DeepDiscount.com Infinity Resources Inc. Shipped me a product I canceled way before and now won't return my emails or refund me. Itasca, Illinois

This is one of the worst online experiences I have ever had and I order online a lot.  I have tried to contact them with emails and phone calls but no one has responded once! I ordered a video game from them and the status of the item was 'open' for like a week.  I sent them 3 emails asking to tell me if they have the product in stock and when it will be shipped because the purchase was time sensitive.  I kept waiting with no response and no status change on the site.  So I went to the online account and cancelled the item and emailed them twice saying to cancel the item and not charge my card because of their lack of response and me not knowing when this product would arrive.  Three days after that I receive an email saying the product has been shipped and now I have sent two more emails trying to reach them but still no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwDeepDiscountcom/Itasca-Illinois-60143/DeepDiscountcom-Infinity-Resources-Inc-Shipped-me-a-product-I-canceled-way-before-and-no-668702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.DeepDiscount.com