surely

Complaint Review: www.DinoDirect.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 05, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: Dave — Syracuse New York U.S.A.
www.DinoDirect.com

www.DinoDirect.com Dino Direct Dino Direct Chinese junk, won't refund your money! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Refund issue

I purchased a laser pointer from Dino Direct for $35.00. It broke the first day I had it, and it was not abused. The on switch broke and would not function. I notified Dino Direct and they actually asked me to take it somewhere to have it repaired, and then send them the bill! Yeah, right! I said no way I either want a new one, or a refund. First they said they'd send me a new one. Then they said I have to return the broken one first, and only if I send it back by mail with a tracking number. Well it would cost me $85 to send it back with a tracking number, and this was the absolute cheapest way with a tracking number. I have to believe that they knew this! Doesn't make sense for me to pay $85 to recover $35 which is what I paid for the item. So, I sent it back by regular mail anyway to the address they gave me.

A month later, still no refund. They say they didn't get the laser pointer back. I say BS. It's been over a month, and because it didn't have a tracking number, there's no way for me to prove they got it back. But believe me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't send it back. I tried notifying them and they say, sorry, didn't get it back. Looks like I'm not getting my money back.

This is a warning to anyone considering buying anything from Dino Direct. DON'T DO IT!!!! I have purchased a couple items from them previous to this one, and everything from them has been really cheaply made Chinese junk. If you buy from this company, keep in mind that you will not get a refund when it fails or if it arrives and doesn't work. My product broke after 10 minutes of use. The previous items lasted a few weeks. I didn't even bother trying to return them being that postage to return them would exceed the cost of the items, but for a $35 laser pointer, I wanted my money back. Looks like it's not going to happen. Avoid Dino Direct at all costs! They will manipulate you, lie to you, and make it damn near impossible for you to get a replacement item or a refund when their cheap junk fails to work anymore. There are much better places to get the same products...Beware buying anything directly from China, and especially Dino Direct...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwDinoDirectcom/internet/wwwDinoDirectcom-Dino-Direct-Dino-Direct-Chinese-junk-wont-refund-your-money-Internet-725902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.DinoDirect.com

Refund issue

AUTHOR: Asce - (United States of America)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We sincerely apologize for all the trouble we caused.

We are very sorry about the defective item, i hope you could offer me the order number so that i can check the records and find a better solution(refund) for you.

Moreover, you could click on the following link to reach DinoDirect customer service express, and a dedicated agent will reply your message within 5 minutes. http://www.dinodirect.com/livehelp/livehelp/. For order complaints and disputes, please contact DinoDirect manager William at adelewilliams@sales.dinodirect.com. we will reply your email within 24 hours.

regards,