Complaint Review: www.FirstHouse Finance

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Loveable20108 — Bronx New York United States of America
www.FirstHouse Finance

FirstHouse Finance Don't have one at all. Took my money and they didn't even help me at all and Have call them and they said that they would send me so place so I can see if I want to look at but it wasn't the one I wanted at all so all they, Internet

I was on Craigslist and i found this place and it sound so good .so i call them and they told me I had to pay $49.99 for me to look for the place and to see it but it was all lies. So they gave me this website FirstHouseFinance.com and I did not find what I was looking for so I call them and I told them I can not find the place I saw on Craigslist. so they told me I will send you a listing of the place you found on Craigslist I said ok but they never did. so they just took my money. what a liar they are. I try to cancel it but they are giving me the run around .I can't believe this happen to me. I need to cancel this how can I do it??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwFirstHouse-Finance/internet/FirstHouse-Finance-Dont-have-one-at-all-Took-my-money-and-they-didnt-even-help-me-at-al-975200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.FirstHouse Finance