Complaint Review: www.FreightCenter.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: creditreportDOTcomSCAM —
www.FreightCenter.com
34125 U.S. 19 N, Suite 130, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 Internet United States of America

FreightCenter.com Fraud charges after the delivery - Stay away, Internet

www.freightcenter.com is FRAUD. Shipper weighted each individual boxes to be hundred percent sure that the weight is accurate to ship with this company. In fact, we gave over 30 lbs to be on the safe side since a wooden pallet was used.

Now the company rep came back and said "You shipment was over weight, and we will be charging you extra (hundred plus dollars for the shipment".

The funny part was that I weighed my shipment once arrived. I weighted every box that came on the pallet, since I was suspicious that I had a missing box. Found out that my shipper forgot to include in the pallet - no big deal. But I had an opportunity to weight my shipment and confirm the weight sent by the shipper.

This company is FRAUD. They come up with their own extra charges and screw up the shipping payer. Please stay away from www.freightcenter.com. Pay twice more to UPS and save yourself headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwFreightCentercom/internet/FreightCentercom-Fraud-charges-after-the-delivery-Stay-away-Internet-1035871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.FreightCenter.com