Complaint Review: www.IttyBittyBulldogs.com

• Reported By: Marie — Hialeah Florida
www.IttyBittyBulldogs.com
Scottsdale, Arizona Internet USA

www.ittybittybulldogs.com Mini Bulldog SCAM Internet

My Daughter purchased a Bulldog for me because my bulldog had just passed away and I was so depressed that she felt she had to buy me another bulldog.

She started talking to the owner from Itty Bitty Bulldogs supposely named Henry.

To make a long story short it was a BIG SCAM. She had bought the bulldog online and she gave me the pictures of what was suppose to be my new dog and what we got was a different bulldog. We met this guy even at the airport and he ran off because he sad that he had to catch his next flight which we came to find out he was never on the flight because we were able to get a list of all the people in the flight and there was no guy with a dog on that flight. (Federal Bureau of Investigation.)

Also, we have no papers on this bulldog and she has been supper sick and my vet bills are over $2000.00 already. This has been a horrible experience and wouldn't like for anyone to go through this. [continued below]....

.....

Please be careful and don't buy any Bulldogs or French Bulldogs from this place because trust me he will do this again to anyone. My poor daughter was so devastated after this whole thing that I told her not to worry, but I want to make sure that I can try to avoid from this happening to anyone else I will.

Also, she paid by PAYPAL and they have a no live animal policy which he knows this so the charge was disputed, but he ended up getting paid because of there policy so please be aware..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwIttyBittyBulldogscom/internet/wwwittybittybulldogscom-Mini-Bulldog-SCAM-Internet-1058804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.IttyBittyBulldogs.com