Complaint Review: www.Printroom.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: tonnaphoto — Owatonna Minnesota United States of America
2520 Mission College Blvd., Suite 102 Internet United States of America

www.Printroom.com Printroom Inc. Unlawfully Withholding Profit Checks for Professional Photographers Internet

Printroom is an online hosting company for professional photographers.  I have been using there services for years.  I always have to call to get my profit checks, which they say should have been automatic, but for some reason there is always some type of glitch.

Their policy is to pay the photographer the previous months payments on the 15th of the following month.  This is not the case at all.  I am still waiting for Decembers payment at it is February.  I just finally got the profit check for November which I also had to fight for.

I have sent 9 emails and call numerous times and have had no response other than emails telling me the following:

Sent to me 1/24/11
"I will be working with our accounting department to get your outstanding profit out as soon as they can.  I would like to get them out by the end of this week.  As soon as our accounting department confirms that it has been sent, I will be able to contact you further.  Thank you for your professionalism in this matter and for allowing me to assist you."

Sent to me 2/3/11
"Our accounting department has sent out some checks today.  Our system still shows that yours hasn't not been sent.  I will work working with accounting to get your profit out without further delay.  I am terribly sorry for the delay and inconvenience.  I want to ensure you that you will be getting your profit.  This is very important to me to assist you, so please bare with me as I work with them to get this situated.  "

This company is still taking my clients money and then not sending me my profit.  I have over $600 in profits not paid.  This is crazy.  It is too bad to find out that I am not the only one in this same situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwPrintroomcom/internet/wwwPrintroomcom-Printroom-Inc-Unlawfully-Withholding-Profit-Checks-for-Professional-Pho-691892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.Printroom.com