Complaint Review: www.Stay123.com

www.Stay123.com Do not affiliate yourself with this company's hotels. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Im A Regular and Think I Can Clear That Up for You

*Consumer Comment: Hotel demolished

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stay123 Discount Package Inclusions

The company advertises on the web certain hotels that include free parking while away on cruises, etc. The company also advertises free shuttles to cruiseports "on demand."  They take a deposit from you and then the remainder of the cost is unknown as to who or when you will be billed by.

Upon registering at their recommended hotel they completely deny an affiliation with the company, deny the advertised benefits and you end up having to pay for the "free" shuttle.

No receipts are given by their hotels.  No apologies. No refunds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwStay123com/internet/wwwStay123com-Do-not-affiliate-yourself-with-this-companys-hotels-Internet-708340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.Stay123.com

Im A Regular and Think I Can Clear That Up for You

AUTHOR: Anthony J. - ()

Stay123 was first recommended to me by other cruisers, and I've had lots of good experiences using them since then. When I recommended them in turn, I was surprised to hear about this article, especially since I've worn out their very nice customer serice on many occasions with my constantly changing travel plans, and they seem pretty responsible to me.

I do know that if you reserve on the phone, they let you know that there is a deposit to secure the room in case you arrive late (hey- I like that better than hearing "sorry, you're 3 hours late so we gave your room away") but that deposit is subtracted from the room total and the remainder is paid by you directly to the hotel when you arrive at the front desk.

The hotels on their site are just listing the park and fly packages, and not really affiliated; at least that's what one of their reps explained to me when I asked. Many of these hotels, but not all, offer free shuttle service - and I am careful to maximize my bargain by choosing those hotels. It is easy to see which hotels offer what when you look up the city you want on the site. This is particularly important when you are shuttling to the cruiseport; in which case I have noticed the free shuttle has become a rare but coveted bonus.

But when it comes right down to it, I just want the deal, and this is where Ive gotten used to getting it.

Hotel demolished

AUTHOR: BSeyler - ()

I can say that STAY123 helped mr get another hotel in Miami, Florida when we arrived at that hotel (rodeway inn) Miami. They initally staeted that they sent us an email stating the hotel was being demolished but I never recieved one from them. They did get us another hotel ( hilton inn express, we were able to park our car for a week while on our seven day cruise. This cost nothing but we did have to pay for a van trip to and from the port.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stay123 Discount Package Inclusions

AUTHOR: Stay123.com - (United States of America)

Thank you for your comments. If you contact Stay123.com, we'll be so happy to address this matter and resolve it for you right away with the hotel.  We stand behind the hotel inclusions listed on the our advertisements. However the accuracy of your comment is somewhat limited..Yes we offer nationwide hotels in the US and Canada that allow long term park parking and include shuttle service, which is in some cases free or discounted. Not all the properties include a free shuttle and those that charge have clearly indicated the itemized costs on the their main pages Before You Book.

Your advance deposit was billed as a Portion of your Total cost, as it was clearly specified on your written confirmation and receipt. The hotel collects only the difference/balance when you arrive. If you cancel your reservation the deposit is credited back.

I'm terribly sorry that you were disappointed, but if you will contact us Toll Free 888 511 9939 or email us at the address indicated in our contact info at Stay123.com. I personally guarantee that we will have this matter resolved to your 100% satisfaction.