Complaint Review: www.SuperiorTechHelp.com

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — Espanola New Mexico United States of America
www.SuperiorTechHelp.com
1315 No. Central Ave.,Suite D Glendale, California United States of America

www.SuperiorTechHelp.com SuperiorTechHelp/PCPowerSpeed.com Company took $240 from me & failed to do any of the security promises & no promised return call! Worthless & a scam! Glendale, California

I was having alot of problems with my computor. I'm a 67 yr. old beginner, & trusted Norton when they referred me to PC Power Speed & even dialed the # & connected me to a tech.  I am on a very limited fixed income & had to overdraft my account to pay Superior Tech Help or PC power Speed $240.00, but the Norton Tech scared me & made me think that my computor (which is only one &1/2 Yrs. old) was about to crash &  be worthless  I was on line 4hrs. while the Superior Tech Help, supposedly fixed all problems.  They promised me an e-mail outlining all the benefits that my $240.00 paid for & they were to call me the following night to check back with me on any problems.  I never recieved that phone call or the e-mail with my contract.  I have no record of what I paid all that money for !  This all occurred on Oct. 3,2012.  Three days later on Oct. 6, 2012  I decided  to check out my computor with one of their products, PC Cleaner & found out I still had almost 6,000 problems with my computor!  I spent all that money that I couldn't afford & all that time & anxiety only to find that nothing was fixed & I had been scammed! And to make it even worse, a company that I trusted, Norton, seems to have been part of that scam-----by referring me to this unscrupulous Co.  Wonder if Norton is recieving some kind of kickback from PC Power Speed/Superior Tech Help?  I have recieved no satisfaction with phone calls I've made & I have asked for my money back & I might have well been speaking to a wall!  No resolution at all.  And I cannot afford a lawyer.  I hope in some way that this helps put them out of business & keeps others from falling for this expensive scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwSuperiorTechHelpcom/Glendale-California-91202/wwwSuperiorTechHelpcom-SuperiorTechHelpPCPowerSpeedcom-Company-took-240-from-me-fai-1026737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.SuperiorTechHelp.com