specimen

• Updated: Sat, November 05, 2011

• Reported By: Gail — Hamlin New York USA
www.TheSmartShopperSavings.com
I don't know the address Internet United States of America

TheSmartShopperSavings.com II tried to cancel this account and was told I coulnn't. They dropped the paynent from 20.00 a month to 9.95 I paid off the credit card and closed that account . now this shoppers club says I owe the they are charging me for absolutely nothing Internet, Internet

I signed up for the smart shoppers savings club expecting to get coupons for discounts on grocery items. I did not realize there would be a charge of 20.00 a month to my credit card. When I saw that I called to cancel the account. I was told I could'nt close the account but they would lower the payment to 9.95 a month. I still never got a single thing in savings from them or used them in any way. I paid off my credit card and closed out that account. They started calling me and demanding the 9.95 a month. They said if I'd pay that with another credit card they would close out the account. I told them to send me a bill. They finially did and it was for 19.95 I sent a check and wrote on it that this paid the account in full and to cancel the account. Now I got a phone call from them again and they want 69.95 and will only take a credit card over the phone to close the account . I have never gotten anything from this account and they are bleeding me of money. I am being ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2011 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwTheSmartShopperSavingscom/internet/TheSmartShopperSavingscom-II-tried-to-cancel-this-account-and-was-told-I-coulnnt-They-d-795437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.TheSmartShopperSavings.com