Complaint Review: www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: tabak — Internet
www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk
www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk Internet United States of America

www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk Tobaccoonline.co.uk scam Internet

Do NOT buy from www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk

In the latter part of last year I made a sizable order with www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk. They were very quick to reply in accepting my order - literally within hours. They wanted me to pay via direct bank transfer. I refused and said I wanted to pay by credit card. Again they 'suggested' I pay via bank transfer and offered me a discount. I replied and said I will only pay via credit card or I will cancel my order. Paying via bank transfer I have no recourse if things go wrong (and the international transfer fees are expensive), but by credit card I can do a chargeback if things go sour. Finally they accepted.

I paid the extra for the postage for the items to be send in multiple boxes. They understood my request and accepted. But they decided to put everything in one very big box so they can save on the postage and packaging (but didn't refund the remainer of the postage price and I ended up paying government taxes and duties).

I received the box and incorrect items were sent. In addition, items paid for were missing from my order.

I emailed them back and got no reply. I sent them 6 emails over the past 3 months but still no reply. I know they received my emails becauae shortly after I sent the emails I got an auto reply from them saying 'Thank you for your email. We will respond to you shortly'.

In short, DO NOT BUY from www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk. They will gladly accept your order, charge you and when things go wrong they ignore you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwTobaccoonlinecouk/internet/wwwTobaccoonlinecouk-wwwTobaccoonlinecouk-Tobaccoonlinecouk-scam-Internet-1042387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.Tobaccoonline.co.uk