Complaint Review: www.Ultimateshield.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 16, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 17, 2010

• Reported By: jason a — Mission Viejo California United States of America
www.Ultimateshield.com
Ultimate Auto Care, LLC. Ultimate Shield 1718 N. N Internet United States of America

Ultimateshield.com , UltimateAutoCare.com DONT USE!! This guy completely lied and screwed up my car, He is a liar and ripped my wife off! He should not be in business! We tried to get the car back and he held it hostage! Ultimate Auto Care, LLC. Ultimate Shield 1718 N. N, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FRAUDULENT REPORT

DONT USE!! This guy completely lied and screwed up my car, He is a liar and ripped my wife off! He should not be in business! We tried to get the car back and he held it hostage! And created other internal problems that we cannot use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwUltimateshieldcom/internet/Ultimateshieldcom-UltimateAutoCarecom-DONT-USE-This-guy-completely-lied-and-screwed-672210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.Ultimateshield.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FRAUDULENT REPORT

AUTHOR: Mearl - (United States of America)

This fraudulent and completely erroneous post (made 12/16/2010) is a childish attempt at retaliating to a Rip Off Report that I filed about my true dealings with this persons company(made 12/14/2010).

Please send proof of dealings with us to back up any part of this story;receipt, pictures, video, phone numberanything!!!

The fact is we dont have unhappy clients. That is not to say that we are perfect and we never make mistakes but rather we do strive for perfection in our workmanship and treat our customers how we like to be treated. We work on high line vehicles and thus cater to a very finicky clientele.

We have been in business for over 15 years and plan on being in business for another 50. I have learned long ago that it is our clients repeat and referral business that is much more important to our long term success (and my personal peace of mind) than any one transaction or dealing could ever be.

To whomever this post reaches: You can find real life testimonials at http://www.ultimateshield.com/testimonials.php . Better yet my direct line is (714)412-4851Feel free to call me or stop by the shop anytime. You can speak to whatever client happens to be here and learn first hand how we treat our patrons.

Mike: I was polite, understanding, and painfully patient giving you every opportunity to either fix or refund our issues. I have detailed pictures, receipts, and emails documenting everything I said to be true. You dealt with the situation how you did, thus the public has a right to know.

By posting this libel you have created a permanent record. Defamation is illegal and my lawyer is aware of the situation and will seek legal recourse if this continues in any way.