Complaint Review: www.WOZO.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 16, 2011

• Reported By: amber — ventnor city New Jersey United States of America

www.WOZO.com Charged my bank account without permission. Internet

I signed up with www.wozo.com through treasuretrooper.com because I was given the option of completing an offer of receiving $8.00 for signing up with wozo for $2.99. Not only did they not authorize treasuretrooper to credit my account, they charged my account 4 days later so I ended up paying $36 something dollars for nothing. I had to delete my bank account so that this company would not charge my account furthermore. I spoke with a manager who was very uneducated and rude telling me there was nothing he can do. Its a big scam, they sent me the two posters I supposedly bought, you could buy these same posters at walmart for $3.99 each. They are trying to scam people, stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2011 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwWOZOcom/internet/wwwWOZOcom-Charged-my-bank-account-without-permission-Internet-683306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.WOZO.com