Complaint Review: www.Wayfair.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Scout — Denver Colorado U.S.A.

www.Wayfair.com w1.buysub.com Gave my personal information to a magazine distribution company who is sending me mail via US Postal Service Internet

Started receiving unsolicited fashion magazine called "W" after I purchased an item through Wayfair.com.  When I called to let them know I never ordered the magazine and to see if I was being charged, the operator told me I was receiving the magazine because of the purchase I made through "Wayfair-A Zillion Things Home".

This person had all my personal information including my credit card information. Once the "free"subscription was over,my credit card number which I never gave to them for this unauthorized purchase would start being charged.

I don't know who else Wayfair gave my credit card number away to but I am thinking this could be only the first of severl rip-offs. The card will be cancelled today.

I will never purchase anything from Wayfair again.
I will be sure to let as many people know as possible that this company is not reputable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwWayfaircom/internet/wwwWayfaircom-w1buysubcom-Gave-my-personal-information-to-a-magazine-distribution-comp-970055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.Wayfair.com