Complaint Review: www.YourStoreOnline.net

• Reported By: Janie — Hunlock Creek Pennsylvania United States of America
www.YourStoreOnline.net
21795 Doral Road #D Waukesha, Wisconsin United States of America

www.YourStoreOnline.net Dead Plants Waukesha, Wisconsin

On July 17, 2012 I ordered a set of mini globe self waterers for my plants because I didn't have time everyday to water them, and thats what they needed as new plants. It was a very hot summer so I figured this would be the best way to go.
    It is now October 23 and the plants have since died and there was nothing all through the summer to enjoy.  I had 4 banister planters and 3 hanging pots that would have benefitted from these self waterers, but I made a big mistake ordering from a bad company that obviously does not fulfill their orders.
    Unfortunate as it is, I am filing this report to try to get a refund because most people cannot afford to send a company $41.90 just for nothing.  I work a very demanding job at the American Red Cross and it would have been nice to come home to sit on the front porch and enjoy the flowers I  planted.  But I guess that just wasn't in the cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwYourStoreOnlinenet/Waukesha-Wisconsin-53186/wwwYourStoreOnlinenet-Dead-Plants-Waukesha-Wisconsin-958694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.YourStoreOnline.net